Through Ridgewater College Microsoft is providing Microsoft Office to every student free of charge. This means the latest version of the full Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more available for offline and online use to best prepare you for class. As long as you're a student here and the program continues, you'll be able to use this software for free.
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
- Gain valuable skills on the world's most popular productivity software
- Use the same programs as your professors to ensure full file fidelity
To get your Office follow these simple steps:
For PC and Mac:
- Visit Office.com/GetOffice365
- Click through to sign in with school-provided credentials & download
- On the installation page select your language and click install
For iOS and Android:
- iPad: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability. You will need your Ridgewater College email address to sign in.
Need help downloading and installing Office 365?
Check out this guide, it may resolve your issue: