How to connect to eduroam
Ridgewater College is a member of eduroam, which allows for a secure connection and automatic roaming at participating MinnState and other campuses worldwide.
- Connect to the network named eduroam
- Use email@example.com for the username, then your StarID password
- Accept the security prompt for radius.mnstate.us if prompted.
If your device asks for more information, use the following settings:
- EAP Method: TTLS
- Phase-2 Authentication: PAP or GTC
- Identity: Your StarID@go.minnstate.edu
- Anonymous Identity: not needed, leave blank
- Password: Your StarID password
iPad User Guide
Printing from Mobile Device: If you would like to print from you wireless or mobile device you can email the document from your Ridgewater Email account to firstname.lastname@example.org. After you email the document you can print it on any of the copiers on campus by logging in with your starid.
Below is a link to the Staff authorization and annual review for cellular and other mobile computing devices.
Mobile Computer Agreement