Study Group Rooms
There are a number of group study rooms in the Library on both campuses which are available to Ridgewater students. The primary purpose of these rooms is to provide a place for collaborative study in small groups. There is no sign-up for the study rooms on the Willmar Campus with the exception of the multi-media room. Sign up is at the Circulation Desk.
At the Hutchinson Campus the following procedures are to be followed:
- Study Room Procedures
- Sign up at the Library Circulation Desk (8 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Whether alone or in a group, a student may occupy a study room for a total of two (2) hours each day ONLY.
- List FIRST and LAST name of ALL individuals using room. Failure to do so will result in loss of privileges.
- Rooms vacated for 5 minutes or longer are reassigned.
- Priority use is for currently enrolled Ridgewater students.