Both libraries have a number of computers available for student use as well as printer/copiers. These computer labs are staffed with work study as well as IT support personnel and are open the same hours as the library. There is wireless connectivity throughout the library and the campus. All computers have DVDRW drives, USB ports, headphone jacks, and 50 MB of available network space for saving files.
Community members, library guests and visitors can use the library guest login credentials available at the Circulation Desk.
Community Patron Computer Use:
- Community members must provide proof of residence (driver's license, utility bill with a name/address) to the attendant at the circulation desk.
- Circulation desk attendant will log patron on to a designated station.
- Computer use is limited to one hour per day (access is automatically terminated after that time) provided a computer is available. This is at the discretion of library staff.
- No login will occur after 8 p.m. (M - Th) and 3 p.m. (F).
- No printing or photocopying is allowed.