Career Services is a vital link in Ridgewater College's chain of success. It is our mission to help our students make smart career choices, to help our students and alumni find gainful employment, and to help employers find qualified and well-trained employees.
From the moment you step on campus to any time after you leave, our dedicated Career Services staff is available to help you with career planning, resume writing and interview preparation, job searching, and creating connections with local employers that need skilled workers.
We provide many FREE services for our students, graduates, and alumni, including:
• Ridgewater's College Central Network Job Posting Website, which is filled with current job postings from employers in the region, state and across the nation
o Student/Alumni Registration Tutorial
• Search for part-time and full-time employment
o Career Resource Websites
• Personal assistance with job searching, resume development and cover letter writing, interviewing skills and more
• Mock job interviews
• eFolio Minnesota portfolio help and information
• Free computer, internet, phone and other technology use for job research purposes
We also provide many FREE services for employers who are seeking well-trained, skilled workers, including:
• Access to our qualified and educated students, graduates and alumni that are seeking employment, ranging from part-time to full-time
• Opportunities to participate in Job Fairs, on-campus career and employment events, and economic or workforce development forums
• Assistance in setting up internships and job-shadowing opportunities
Graduate Follow-Up Survey Form
All of our services to students and employers are free of charge.
Ridgewater College Career Services Staff Contacts:
Ardith Ampe, Career Services Specialist
Emily Albin, Student Services
Cameron Macht, Director of Institutional Effectiveness