Change Personal Information
To Verify Your Permanent Address Online
- Log into eServices
- Click on Account Management
- Click on Address Info from the menu of the left side of the screen.
- You can then view your address. Contact the Registration Office to make changes.
- You may also want to view and confirm your demographic information by clicking on the Student Tab, then choosing Demographic Maintenance, from the menu on the left side of the screen.
In order to maintain accurate information regarding your legal name, we need official information documenting the name change. You must submit a photo ID and at least one other form of documentation. This documentation may include the following:
- Marriage Decree
- Divorce Decree
- Court Order
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
- Other official documentation recognized by the college
If the student is a financial aid recipient or will be a financial aid recipient, proof of authenticity MUST include a Social Security Card with the new name reflected on it.
If you are a current Ridgewater College student, please submit this documentation to the Registration Office.
If you are a returning Ridgewater College student, please submit the documentation to the Admissions Office.
This information should be turned in as soon as possible to allow us to process your request.