Online Registration Instructions
To access the online registration/student information system you will need your Ridgewater College ID or Social Security number and your 6-digit Password (see Step 2). For registration questions when using this system call the registration line,
320-222-5214 in Willmar or 320-234-8592 in Hutchinson or click on the " Contact Us” link at the bottom of the web pages.
Step 1: Click on Ridgewater Student eServices
Step 2: Enter your Student ID (this is not your SSN) and your 6-digit Password.
- Upon entering Ridgewater College, your Password is set to your birth date in year, month, day order (YYMMDD). Birthdate Example: February 14, 1972 = Password is 720214
- After entering the system for the first time, you will be required to change your Password to a new number known only to you. Follow the password guidelines on the screen.
- This new password will be used every time the system is entered thereafter. If a password is forgotten, use the "Lookup Password" option on the login screen, and send the Password to your Ridgewater email address.
- Click on the " Login Now" button and proceed to step 4.
Step 3: If you do not know your Student ID, click on the " Lookup ID " tab.
- Enter your SSN (don't use spaces or hyphens) and your Password. Click on the Submit button.
- Your Student ID will be displayed. Write it down for future reference.
- Click on the "Login" tab.
- Enter your Student ID and your Password. Click on Login Now.
Step 4: Click on the Courses & Registration link on the left.
Step 5a: If you know the Course ID #'s of the courses you want to register for, click on Quick Add (Register) and
- Enter the Course ID for each class you want in the Course ID column.
- After entering your choices, click on the Register Now button. A message will display indicating the status of your registration.
Step 5b: If you do not know the Course ID #'s, click on Find a Course. Once you have selected a course, click on "Add to Cart". Once all courses are in your cart, click on your course cart. Check the box next to the course(s) you want and then click on "Register for Checked Courses" at the bottom of the page.
Step 6: Enter your Registration Access code (Contact your advisor for code) and your newly created Password. You do not need an access code if...
You are in an AA or AS degree program and
Have earned 29 or more credits.
Step 7: To Drop a course, click on the View/Modify Class Schedule menu item (left column). Once on that screen, click on the Course ID of the class you wish to drop. Choose drop from the menu and enter your password.
Step 8: When you have finished, be sure to click on the Logout button located near the upper right corner of your screen.