Computer Art & Publishing
Mission and Goals
Section I- Our club missions are as follows:
- To provide proper recognition & prestige through a local club.
- To assist students in establishing realistic career goals.
- To create an enthusiasm for learning.
- To develop the ability to plan together, organize, and carry out worth activities & projects through the use of the democratic process.
Section I- Our club goals are as follows:
- Attend and participate in the Ad Federation Competition in St. Cloud, MN.
- To provide volunteer services such as the Bloodmobile and Health Fair flyers.
- Plan an educational class trip touring different companies that provide possible jobs in our field.
- To serve the community with the best of our graphic design and creative abilities.
- To create an informational web page and newsletter for our club.
Section I - Our club performance objectives are as follows:
- Club members will learn better leadership skills by planning fundraising activities and events.
- Club members will learn to work with clients by volunteering their time to help the community with their graphic design needs.
Program of Work
Section I - Our club program of work are as follows:
- To fundraise for our educational class trip, which we would not have the opportunity to do so without participating in the club.
- To provide volunteer services to other programs in the college as well as the Willmar community.
- To keep an up-to-date web page featuring our club and all the opportunities within our program.
- To establish a newsletter informing others on everything our club and program has to offer.