Yearly Renewal & Club Recognition
Club Renewal / Recognition Forms
All Clubs are required to update/complete and submit the following paperwork via email to email@example.com.
- Declaration To Be Active & Member Roster Form
- Mission and Goals Statement
- Advisor Responsibilities Form- Staff members must have supervisor
approval before the Advisor Responsibility Form is submitted to Student
- A copy of the Club’s Constitution/ Bylaws: All Ridgewater Clubs must include the following statement in their Club Constitution/Bylaws, under membership requirements:
- “The [Your Club Name] does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, program of student or membership or activity in a local commission as defined by law.”
If amendments or changes
have been made to your constitution and/or bylaws please submit those changes
to the Student Life Director. A annual submission is not required.
Please refer to the Student Life and Clubs Policy and Procedures for other required advisor responsibilities throughout the academic year.