The test center has 15 computers and 12 chairs at tables and may not be able to accommodate everyone if you wait until finals week to take your exam(s).
Summer Semester 2015
Monday: 9 am – 12:00 pm & 1 pm - 3:30 pm
Tuesday: 10:30 am – 2:00 & 3:30 – 6 pm
Wednesday: 9 am – 12:00 pm & 1 pm - 3:30 pm
Thursday: 9 am – noon
June 2 - Opening at 11 am
June 9 - Opening at 12:30 pm
Closed Monday, July 6, 2015
Located in the Library - Room 134
Last tests handed out 30 minutes prior to closing
The test center is closed during holiday and semester/spring breaks.
Barbara Saunders - Test Center Proctor
Test Center Rules
- Be prepared to show your Ridgewater College ID or valid Driver's License.
- No conversations, beverages, food, cell phones, or iPods are allowed in the test center.
- Bring a #2 lead pencil for scantron tests.
- A Test Center Authorization Form is required to be submitted to the Test Center manager before a test is given; please ask your instructor for this form.
- Tests are not distributed 30 minutes prior to the morning and afternoon closing times.
- Cell phones and calculator covers need to be deposited in the appropriate boxes in the Test Center before a test is given.
- Students need to arrive early enough to finish their exams by the posted closing times
- the test center is closed during holiday and semester/spring breaks.
A fee of $10.00 will be charged per exam (tests or quizzes) for students attending non-MnSCU institutions, with a maximum of $50.00 per course.
If the student is also currently enrolled at Ridgewater College, this fee will not be applied. This fee will cover test administration as well as other costs associated with mailing or faxing exams back to institutions. The fee must be paid prior to the exam being given. The student must provide a receipt from the Ridgewater College Business Office verifying payment of the fee.