CLICK HERE for news on our Spring Semester scholarship recipients.
Fall Semester Scholarships Open Soon!
Our online scholarship application session is currently under construction and is expected to open between March 1st and March 7th. The application deadline will be April 15th. Our application system is completely online and helps match students to scholarships based on the students answers to a questionnaire. To view scholarships that are being offered, please see the List of Available Scholarships.
- New this session! Students must have a Ridgewater STAR ID to access the scholarship application system. (To obtain a STAR ID, go to www.ridgewater.edu/applynow to begin your Ridgewater application for admission).
- Coming soon: Fully updated application instructions and FAQs.
Some highlights on our scholarship program:
- More than 300 scholarship awards from 150+ funds are available annually to students enrolled at Ridgewater!
- Award amounts range from $100 to $3000 per semester
- We have scholarships based on academics, program area, campus, enrollment status, and more!
- Applying is easier than ever with Award Spring, which matches students to scholarships based on the information they provide in the application.
- Check out our Master List of Scholarships, Application Instructions, and updated FAQs for general information about our scholarship process.
- Each year, Ridgewater students receive more than $250,000 in scholarships from the Foundation and other private sources.
- Scholarship awards are applied directly to student accounts for payment of tuition and fees.
Feel free to review our "Guidelines for Establishing a Scholarship or Department Fund" document which is provided here to help you understand the process for establishing scholarships with our Foundation.
For more information about how to apply for scholarships, contact our office at:
For information about establishing a new scholarship, contact:
Kelly Magnuson, Executive Director of the Ridgewater College Foundation