The application session for Fall Semester 2017
scholarships will open on or before February 1, 2017. Feel
free to preview the List of Available Scholarships and the content of the online application form at any time.
Spring Semester 2017 scholarships award notifications have been sent. Students should check their Ridgewater email for award notifications or login to AcademicWorks to view any possible awards. If you received a scholarship you will see a "Needs Attention" notice and you must accept each award. If you were not awarded a scholarship you will only see your General Application.
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE for RC Foundation scholarships if you:
- Have completed your Admissions application and are officially admitted to Ridgewater (go to www.ridgewater.edu/applynow to complete your Application for Admission)
- Are enrolled at Ridgewater College in a minimum of 6 credits for the next semester
- Are not a Post-Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) student for the next semester
- Are in good academic standing (cumulative GPA 2.0 or higher, 67% completion rate of credit load, and is not on academic warning, suspension or probation)
WHAT YOU NEED before applying:
- An authenticated Ridgewater Star ID and password
- Optional - Email address of a person (or persons) who will provide a Letter of Recommendation
For more information about how to apply for scholarships, contact our office at:
For information about establishing a new scholarship, view our Guidelines for Establishing a Scholarship or contact:
Kelly Magnuson, Executive Director of the Ridgewater College Foundation