Ridgewater brings training straight to you with its state-of-the-art, multi-purpose, mobile simulation medical training facility, SimLabL1. This lab will help emergency response and healthcare providers offer the latest in high-tech training to your staff, while saving money on travel expenses for high-wage employees. This lab features an emergency room, control room and dispatch center, debriefing room, and triage area for prioritizing patients in disasters. We can also offer simulations in industrial and patient room environments. Because it can travel anywhere the road takes it, your simulation training can rise to a whole new level of realism. All training and simulation scenarios will be developed and delivered by Ridgewater's expert staff in consultation with clients like you.
Benefits of SimLab L1:
- Customizes training based on your needs
- Provides a safe, hands-on environment
- Uses real-life scenarios
- Improves critical thinking skills
- Enhances clinical learning experiences
- Provides much-needed training on low-frequency/high-risk scenarios
- Provides basic, advanced, critical care, high-risk OB, pediatric and neonatal scenarios
- Empowers healthcare providers to be problem-solvers in life-like scenarios
- Provides healthcare providers with experience, confidence, awareness and efficiency
for critical times
- Reduces medical errors/liability
- Enables healthcare providers to confidently say, "I saved a life today!"
Trainings are typically four-hour sessions, but they can be customized to meet your needs. Training is done in small groups utilizing high-tech manikins and equipment. Current CPR, ACLS, and PALS certifications are required.
2014 ACLS and PALS
Mobile Simulation Overview
See potential Mobile Simulation course offerings in the Health Care/EMS section of our catalog.
"We had a code today and the nurses who were working did an awesome job with chest compressions. This training is working."
~ Appleton Area Health
15 Basic Life Support and 6 Advanced Life Support ambulance teams associated with the Rice Memorial Hospital Emergency Department, along with 8 ALS/Code Blue hospital teams, participated in a system-wide training. The response time results were remarkable. (Click here to see impressive results.)
~ Code Blue Team Leadership Training
~ Acute Medical, OB & Trauma SimLab