Financial Aid FAFSA Workshops
Applying for college financial aid can be tricky and daunting. Let us help! We can take you through the online process to fill out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For most, it will be one night and done!
Everyone welcome, regardless of your college of choice.
12:30-2:30 p.m., Come when you can; leave when you’re done
Hutchinson: Tues., February 28, 2017 or
3:30-6:30 p.m., Come when you can; leave when you’re done
Hutchinson: Tues., April 4, 2017
Who Should Attend
• Students of all ages planning to attend any college this fall or next spring(PSEO students/parents need not attend)
• Parents with students planning to attend college
Filling out the FAFSA is the first step for several kinds of financial aid:
• Grants you don’t need to repay
• On-campus work-study jobs for work experience with flexible hours
• Low-interest federal education loans
What to Bring
• Parent and student W2s
• Parent and student 2015 tax returns
• Social Security cards or AlienID#
• Current FSA ID if you possess
This is a free event, but we need registrations to ensure proper staffing to assist attendees. Click here for printable flyer.