Eligibility for admission to Ridgewater College is based on the following requirements:
- The basic requirement is a high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- High school students interested in participating in the Post Secondary Enrollment Option program, please refer to PSEO Admission Policy.
- Completion and submission of a standard application form.
- Submission of a $20 application/records fee. This fee is required and should be attached to the application for admission. It is nonrefundable. This fee will be waived for those taking a first time single class.
- Students applying to some programs may have additional admissions requirements. Please see specific program descriptions for those requirements.
Veterinary Technology, Practical Nursing, and Associate Degree Nursing.
- Students applying for re-admission will need to meet the admission policy in place at the time of their re-application.
Admissions of Veterans
Because certain veterans and their children may be eligible for benefits under the GI Bill and other laws, all veterans, war orphans, and children of disabled veterans must notify the Admissions/Counseling Office of their status at the time of their application. (For more information on these benefits, see Financial Aid.)
Note on Re-admission
Former Ridgewater College students eligible for re-admission to the college should notify the Admissions Office at least 10 days prior to the beginning of the semester in which they plan to enroll. Students who have been suspended need to notify the College at least three weeks before the start of the term to submit their appeal paperwork and documentation in time.