It is time to prepare for your Orientation. Please follow each step below.
1. Click here
to register for an Orientation Session.
- Please include an email address that you check. This is where you will receive your Orientation registration confirmation email.
2. Click here
to activate your Star ID
if you have not already done so.
4. Optional Form
- At Ridgewater College (Student Data Practices Policy, Chapter 5), a portion of your personal information is considered to be Public Information and will be available to the general public upon request without consent from the student. If you do not want your information to be released, you can opt to fill out the Authorization to Withhold Directory Information
Once all four steps are complete, you are ready to attend your Orientation Session!
What to expect at Orientation:
- Check-in and photos taken for Warrior Card Student ID
- Campus Resource Fair
- Welcome and Information Session
- Meet with Advisor
- Register for Courses
- Receive your Warrior Card Student ID at check out
You will also have time to meet with Admissions or Financial Aid if you have questions.
Your Orientation Day will last approximately 2-4 hours. The end time will depend on your department’s advising and registration schedule.