Paying Your Tuition
Tuition Payment Options
Log into eServices and enter your Star ID, or Username, and password. On the left side of the page under Student eServices, select "Bills and Payments". (No fees are charged for this service.)
Pay by Mail
Students may mail a check or credit card payment to the business office. Be sure to mail payment at least 10 days prior to the tuition due date.
Payments made by check should include the following information:
- Student ID number and name
- Daytime phone number
Payments made with a credit card should include:
- Student ID, Social Security Number, or Star ID
- Daytime phone number
- Credit card number
- Expiration Date
- Address and zip code of cardholder
Set up a Payment Plan
Ridgewater has partnered with Nelnet Business Solutions to offer students an easy and convenient means of paying their tuition. Login to eServices.
Feel free to stop in-person to make your payment. Business office hours are:
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday - Friday.
Tuition Due Dates
- Tuition Due Date Fall 2014: August 4, 2014
- Tuition Due Date Spring 2015: December 18, 2014
Students who have not paid their tuition by the payment deadline MAY have their registration cancelled unless at least one of the following conditions are met:
- You have applied for financial aid, and the college has received your FAFSA results from the US Department of Education and you have been awarded financial aid from the college.
- You have submitted a Third Party Billing Authorization to the Business Office.
- You have enrolled in the Post Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) program.
- You have applied for the Nelnet Tuition Management Payment Plan before the payment due date and have submitted the required down payment.
- The Business Office has received advance payment of a scholarship or scholarship notice to cover tuition and fees.
Account Information Online
Invoices and statements are NOT mailed to students. Statements and other student information are available through the eServices portal. Students can check their account balance (and other information such as grades and course schedules) online anytime. Log on to eServices and enter your 8-digit Ridgewater student ID number, or User Name, and password. Once logged on, select Bills and Payment on the left side under Student eServices. “Balance Due by Term” reflects activity for a specific term while “Full Account Detail” reflects all activity on your student account since 2000.