Administrative professionals are employed by public and private businesses and organizations is small towns and large cities. The role of administrative professionals is always evolving with opportunities to advance and further their career. Ridgewater College provides an excellent learning environment to prepare students for job ready skills.
- Qualified faculty with REAL-LIFE experience
- 97% placement rate
- Experience classes with a COHORT group
- HANDS-ON education in two years or less
- Acquire skills using LATEST software applications and equipment
- JOB-READY skills
- Preparation for SEEKING and RETAINING employment
- MASTER Microsoft Office with stand alone classes in 2013 Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Publisher
- INTERNSHIP and WORKSTUDY opportunities to gain valuable real life WORK EXPERIENCES
As a student, you will gain knowledge and skills through a hands-on education in two years or less. Classes are taught by qualified faculty who prepare and train you for your career. The classrooms (face-to-face, blended on-line and on-line) provide a friendly and supportive learning environment that help students learn and grow.