About the Program
Agronomy Technology is a two-year program that includes classroom, laboratory and internship for a total of 72 credits. This partnership agreement is designed to provide education to meet the needs of local Agriliance cooperatives in custom application, sales, service, and crop scouting.
In this program, students will receive:
- The latest in precision agriculture
- State-of-the-art technical training
- Experience using custom application equipment
- Paid internship experience
- Education for a high-demand career
Students interested in this program should have a genuine interest in employment as a custom applicator. Graduates will have a commercial applicator’s license, a CPR certificate, commercial driver’s license, and forklift certificate. Students may start the beginning of fall or spring semester with sponsor approval.