- BA – Concordia College, Moorhead MN
- Technical Art & Illustration Diploma, Ridgewater College
- Computer Aided Drafting & Design Diploma, Ridgewater College
- Graduate work Industrial Design – St. Cloud State University
Applicable career history:
I worked for several companies in Minneapolis and Milwaukee as a designer, drafter, and project supervisor.
Professional acknowledgements / honors:
- Nominated by Ridgewater College for the 2006/2007 Board of Trustees' Award for Excellence in Teaching.
- Student Senate advisor for five years
- Student club advisor for fourteen years
- Created the 1st MNSCU Accredited on-line CADD program
- All course are developed using the Quality Matter’s rubric; Currently two classes have been peer reviewed and approved.
Year started teaching at Ridgewater: