- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE for working or commuting students by use of
- VARIED CLASS FORMATS include classroom, distance learning and online options;
- HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE using Raspberry Pis
- COMPREHENSIVE STUDENT SERVICES providing students with help from enrollment to job placement through Rural Information Technology Alliance
- MOST COURSES RECORDED for convenient viewing online
Our flexible delivery methods, including web broadcasting and recording class sessions via WebEx, helps students with scheduling difficulties. We use various distance learning technologies to allow students to take classes from home or work. Most lectures and demonstrations are recorded so students can view them at their convenience for more clarification or review.
From enrollment to job placement Education and Employment Advisors provide students with comprehensive students advising to ensure students reach their full potential. These services are provided by the Rural Information Technology Alliance through a TAACCCT Grant funded by the Department of Labor.
Want More Information?
Text, call or email Nate, or fill out the form below.
Email: nathan.erickson@ridge water.edu