Multimedia Design Technology
CST Information Session
Tuesday, June 30 - Willmar Campus
Wednesday, July 1 - Hutchinson Campus
Wednesday, July 22 - Willmar Campus
Thursday, July 23 - Hutchinson Campus
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Unsure whether the field of IT is right for you?
Three things to consider:
1. The high paying field of IT is growing rapidly and will always be relevant.
2. The IT programs at Ridgewater can prepare you for a rewarding career in IT.
3. The Information Session would be a great way for you to find out if the
field of IT is right for you.
During the event you will be able to:
* Meet IT faculty and current students
* Tour the department and check out the equipment
* Explore your interest through hands-on activities
Computer Programmer Network Systems Administration
Web Programming Multimedia Design Technology
Computer Systems Technology Computer Support Technician
The Multimedia Design Technology (MMDT) program at Ridgewater College provides students with design and software skills that will enable the developer to design in any application and for any client. Students gain the ability to mix in animation, illustration, photo-editing, image creation and interactivity to produce amazing products.
Using a project-oriented approach, the Multimedia Design and Web Design programs aim to develop and nurture the creativity, passion, and industry knowledge required for meaningful employment in computer-aided multimedia design.
Students enrolled in this program will benefit from:
- Comfortable and relaxed atmosphere for learning
- Real-world community projects
- Group activities to develop teamwork skills
Education that evolves with technology
- Development of a portfolio to share with prospective employers at the MMDT Portfolio Show
Students who earn Ridgewater’s AAS Degree in Multimedia Design Technology have the option to a seamless transfer of those credits through a 2+2 partnership to Bemidji State University to work toward a bachelor’s degree.
This program is Online Possible
Our flexible delivery methods, including broadcasting and recording class sessions via WebEx, helps students with scheduling difficulties. We use various distance learning technologies to allow students to take classes from home or work. Most lectures and demonstrations are recorded so students can view them at their convenience for more clarification or review.
Multimedia is transforming the world of information communication as design, video, audio and photography technologies move into the digital realm. This is an emerging, evolving, and exciting industry being used to produce interactive touch screens, generate dynamic presentations, design web pages, and present information in its most creative and stimulating forms.