- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE for working or commuting students by use of
- VARIED CLASS FORMATS include classroom, distance learning and online options;
- HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE using Android and iOS devices for Mobile Web Sites
- MANAGING Content Management Systems
- DESIGNING Graphics and Video
- COMPREHENSIVE STUDENT SERVICES providing students with help from enrollment to job placement through Rural Information Technology Alliance
- MOST COURSES RECORDED for convenient viewing online
Managing web sites both mobile and desktop and learning to design attractive and functional pages are central to what students learn in this program. One foot in programming and one foot in graphic design delivers two skill sets that are not often available to learn in one program. Students learn elements of design, how to manage content, and how to code at the base of it all.
Our flexible delivery methods, including web broadcasting and recording class sessions via WebEx, helps students with scheduling difficulties. We use various distance learning technologies to allow students to take classes from home or work. Most lectures and demonstrations are recorded so students can view them at their convenience for more clarification or review.
From enrollment to job placement Education and Employment Advisors provide students with comprehensive students advising to ensure students reach their full potential. These services are provided by the Rural Information Technology Alliance (RITA) through a TAACCCT Grant funded by the Department of Labor. More on these RITA services here.
Want More Information?
Text, call or email Nate Erickson to set up a time to meet with an Education & Employment Advisor, tour the IT and Multimedia Design classrooms, or to attend an IT Info Session. You can also request information here.