Campus Blood Drives:
Spring 2016 Blood Drives:
- Willmar Campus: Thursday, March 17th, 2016, 8:30am-2:30pm, Gymnasium
- Hutchinson Campus: Thursday, April 14th, 2016, 9:00am-2:00pm, Concourse
To schedule your life saving donation visit www.redcrossblood.org & enter sponsor code: "Ridgewater Willmar" or "Ridgewater Hutch"
Community Health Fair & Healthcare Job Fair:
- Hutchinson Campus: Tuesday, March 29th, 2016, 10:00am-12:30pm, Campus Commons
- Willmar Campus: Wednesday, April 6th, 2016, 10:00am-12:30pm, Campus Dining Area (Student Center)
Discover the latest health trends, learn more about tried-and-true healthy choices for adults & children, or explore potential careers at the Annual Ridgewater Community Health Fairs & Healthcare Job Fairs. These FREE events are geared toward Ridgewater students, staff, & community members of all ages. Booths offer interactive awareness & activities, information, free samples, and discount coupons. Fair visitors have a chance to win door prizes every half hour as well as grand prizes at 12:30pm.
Free & Confidential Family Planning Services:
Spring 2016 Visits:
- Hutchinson Campus: Every Tuesday & Wednesday, 11:00am-1:00pm, Room 407
A Public Health nurse from Meeker, McLeod, & Sibley County Health Services is available to meet with students in need of a variety of family planning services. The following services are confidential and FREE of charge to all Ridgewater students: counseling, educational materials, birth control methods, pregnancy tests, chlamydia tests, referral for family planning services, & other services available by request. Just walk-in. No appointment needed.
Free Fitness Training Sessions:
February 2016 Visits:
- Willmar Campus: February 9, 16, & 23, 2016, 11:00am-12:00pm, Fitness Center (F102)
- Hutchinson Campus: February 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, 2016, 10:20am-11:20am, Fitness Center (Room 240)
During February, Campus Recreation will be offering an orientation & fitness room training with Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, Joe Meier. All students are welcome to attend for FREE. Attend when it works for your schedule. You need not attend the entire hour. Please wear appropriate fitness clothing & tennis shoes.
Joe Meier, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
Joe is more than happy to help with any of the following:
- Answer your questions
- Teach you how to properly operate fitness center equipment
- Demonstrate proper workout techniques
- Provide exercise tips
- Assist you in writing a personalized workout routine