Change Personal Information

To Verify Your Permanent Address Online

  • Log into eServices
  • Click on Account Management
  • Click on Address Info from the menu of the left side of the screen.
  • You can then view your address.  Contact the Registration Office to make changes.
  • You may also want to view and confirm your demographic information by clicking on the Student Tab, then choosing Demographic Maintenance, from the menu on the left side of the screen.

Name changes can be done in any student services office with current legal identification (driver’s license or state ID card) and a marriage license or court documents.

Ridgewater College is an equal opportunity employer and educator.