Log Into eServices
What Can I Do Online?
- Register for classes
- Add and drop courses
- Check for any holds on records
- Look up open class sections
- Look up and print your class schedule
- Look up your grades
- Change your address
- View your academic record (transcript)
- View DARS audit
- Look up registration dates and times
Who Can Use Online Registration?
This service is for students who:
- Are a currently enrolled, degree-seeking student at Ridgewater College, and have met with your advisor to obtain a current term registration access code
- Are accepted to Ridgewater and have received a Student ID and Password at orientation.
To use this service, you will need:
- Star ID and Password
- Current term Registration Access Code
- Course ID number for each course you select