Test centers are open days that classes are in session. They are closed during holidays and semester breaks.
Test Center Rules
- Be prepared to show your Ridgewater College ID or valid Driver's License.
- No conversations, beverages, food, cell phones, or iPods are allowed in the test center.
- Bring a #2 lead pencil for scantron tests.
- A Test Center Authorization Form is required to be submitted to the Test Center before a NDT test is given; please ask your instructor for this form.
- Tests are not distributed 30 minutes prior to the morning and afternoon closing times.
- Cell phones and calculator covers need to be deposited in the appropriate boxes in the Test Center before a test is given.
- Students need to arrive early enough to finish their examsby the posted closing times.
- The Test Center is closed during holiday and semester/spring breaks.
A fee of $10.00 will be charged per exam, test or quiz for students attending non-MnSCU institutions, with a maximum of $50.00 per course. This fee will cover the test administration as well as other costs associated with mailing or faxing exams back to institutions. The fee must be paid prior to the exam being given. The student must provide a receipt from the Ridgewater College Business Office prior to the exam being given.
Ridgewater students are not required to pay a fee.
Online non-Ridgewater students
Please check the test center hours listed beneath the campus you wish to take your test and email the proctor for that campus to schedule a test date and time.
Student Services Building - A146
Fall Semester 2015
*Test Center will be CLOSED on Friday, October 16*
||9:00 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
||12:00 pm - 2:30 pm & 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
||9:00 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 - 3:30 pm
||12:00 pm - 2:30 pm & 3:30 - 6:00 pm
||9:00 am - 12 pm
The test center has 15 computers and 12 chairs at tables and may not be able to accomodate everyone if you wait until finals week to take your exam(s).
|Monday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm|
|Tuesday||10:30 am - 2:00 pm & 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|