Vision, Mission, Equity Commitment & Guiding Principles
Ridgewater is a student-centered educational leader focused on innovation, excellence and affordability.
Ridgewater empowers diverse learners to reach their full potential and enrich their lives through personalized and relevant education in an accessible, supportive and inclusive environment.
Ridgewater College is committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive campuses that value and respect the unique experiences, needs and contributions of individuals and groups from every background and identity to ensure that each student, employee and community member has a genuine opportunity for participation and success.
- Enterprising – We are future-focused and change-oriented, developing creative solutions to challenges that maximize our institutional, system and local resources.
- Empowerment – We develop and empower employees to make decisions to best serve students and stakeholders.
- Excellence – We strive to exceed expectations in all that we do.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – We seek to understand and appreciate the needs and experiences of every individual and actively work to provide genuine opportunities for everyone to succeed and participate in college activities and processes.
- Trust and Respect – We are committed to developing a culture based in processes and behavior that create trust and respect among all stakeholders.
- Collaboration – We connect and work together to achieve common goals while respecting needs and interests of stakeholders.
- Curiosity and Creativity – We constantly strive to understand, learn, change, and improve.
- Accountability – As individuals and groups, we willingly accept and take ownership of our successes and failures.