Workforce Development Scholarships
Eight scholarship awards of $2,500 each are available. Awarded students must enroll for the fall 2019 semester to receive their first disbursement of $1,250. The second disbursement for spring semester 2020 shall be contingent upon the successful completion of at least nine credits with minimum 2.0 GPA in fall 2019.
Apply now for a $2,500 scholarship.
Applications are being accepted until March 11 at 11:59 pm.
- Minnesota resident, graduating from any Minnesota high school in May/June in 2019
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Accepted and admitted to Ridgewater College for fall semester 2019 and have an activated StarID and password.
- Planning to enroll at Ridgewater College for the fall semester 2019 in at least nine credits in one of the following programs:
- Agronomy Tech
- Auto Body
- Automation and Robotics
- Automotive Service Technology
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Computer Programming
- Computer Support Technician
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Dairy Management
- Farm Operations
- GPS/GIS for Ag
- Health Information Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding Specialist
- NDT – Nondestructive Testing
- LPN – Licensed Practical Nursing*
- Web Programming
*After completion of pre-nursing coursework