Associate degree and Bachelor’s degree nursing applications are accepted two times a year. Students must attend a nursing information session and complete TEAS testing prior to applying to the program. Students must also be current with their BLS/CPR certification prior to starting the nursing program. Register here for training
- Fall semester start – Applications are accepted December 1 through February 1
- Spring semester start – Applications are accepted April 1 through June 1
Students interested in nursing begin with the pre-requisite general education courses.
Nursing information session
- October 13 at 10:00 am
- November 10 at 10:00 am
- December 8 at 10:00 am
- January 26, 2021, at 6:00 pm
- February 9, 2021, at 10:00 am
- March 9, 2021, at 10:00 am
- April 13, 2021, at 10:00 am
- May 25, 2021, at 6:00 pm
NOW VIRTUAL via Zoom – RSVP here to get the Zoom link
Attending a nursing information session is required for all applicants.
- Nursing options available at Ridgewater – Practical Nursing and MANE
- Overview of Practical Nursing (PN)
- Overview of MANE
- Admissions criteria and application process for PN and MANE
For the April 1 through June 1 application cycle the cutoff score to apply to MANE is 58.7.
Both the Hutchinson and Willmar campuses are sites for administering the TEAS VI test. Testing is available throughout the semester becoming limited as the semester comes to a close. Students are encouraged to plan ahead as space is limited. TEAS study material
Please arrive 15 minutes early to the testing site. Late arrivals will need to reschedule their test.
- Individuals must present a valid photo ID and their ATI username and password
- Schedule the full 4 hours to take the test
- Only four-function calculators are allowed
- Scratch paper will be provided by the testing center
- Cost for the exam is $80.00
Online TEAS testing schedule
- TEAS online testing schedule
Register to take the TEAS VI ONLINE
Date Time Capacity Thursday, June 25 9:00 am - 1:00 pm 20 Registration closes June 22 Tuesday, July 14 9:00 am - 1:00 pm 20 Registration closes July 8 Thursday, July 23 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm 20 Registration closes July 20 Tuesday, August 11 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm 20 Registration closes August 4 Wednesday, August 19 9:00 am - 1:00 pm 20 Registration closes August 12
It is Ridgewater College policy to provide flexible and individualized basis services to those who have disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act. Reasonable accommodations can be provided after appropriate documentation has been received and reviewed by the office of Disability Services. Testing accommodations are accessible at your current campus or the campus you plan to attend the MANE program. If you choose to take the TEAS exam at a Ridgewater location and require accommodations based on a professionally diagnosed and documented disability, you must submit documentation to support your request to the Disability Services Office 10 business days in advance of your preferred testing date. For TEAS testing accommodation requests, contact the Disability Services Office at 320-234-8650 Hutchinson Campus, and 320-222-8040 Willmar Campus. TTY: Minnesota Relay Service 7-1-1 or1-800-627-3529.