Tuition Due Dates
Students may have their registration canceled unless at least one of the following payment requirements has been met by the tuition due date. A partial payment will prevent your courses from being dropped, however, an additional $30 payment plan fee may be added to bills not paid in full by the 15th day of the semester. (Full payment requires that the balance due on your account be at zero or you are on an active payment plan).
Spring 2021 – January 15, 2021
- Your tuition and fees are paid in full.
- You have paid 15% of the tuition and fees due or made a $300 down payment towards tuition and fees, whichever is less.
- You have applied for financial aid and an Institutional Student Information Record (ISIR) has been received by the College.
- You have submitted a Third Party Billing Authorization to the Business Office.
- You have enrolled in the Postsecondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) program.
- You have established a payment plan with Nelnet in eServices.
- You have completed and signed a VA deferment form.
PLEASE NOTE: While Ridgewater College does participate in the registration cancellation for nonpayment process (RCFN), the above factors can prevent this from happening. It is your responsibility to pay for the courses that you are registered for and, if you do not plan on attending, to cancel your registration within the timelines allowed. If these dates are not followed, you may be financially and academically responsible for those classes.
Minnesota State Net Price Calculator
All costs are approximate and may be amended at any time. This page is intended as an informational source only. Changes may be made as needed at the discretion of Ridgewater College. Actual costs may vary due to the fee structure, state guidelines, or policy changes.
For more information, please call the Business Office at 320-234-8596.