APPLY NOW for Foundation scholarships for Fall Semester 2018! Over $150,000 in scholarship dollars are available. Complete one online application which works for all scholarships. Our system will match you to appropriate scholarship opportunities automatically.
Workforce Development Scholarships - CLICK HERE - for more information! Apply today!
Note you must be admitted to Ridgewater and have an active Star ID and password to apply). Feel free to use our Scholarship Application Outline to begin preparing the content of your application.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE for RC Foundation scholarships if you:
- Have completed your Admissions application and are officially admitted to Ridgewater (go to www.ridgewater.edu/applynow to complete your Application for Admission)
- Are enrolled at Ridgewater College in a minimum of 6 credits for the next semester
- Are not a Post-Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) student for the next semester
- Are in good academic standing (cumulative GPA 2.0 or higher, 67% completion rate of credit load, and is not on academic warning, suspension or probation)
WHAT YOU NEED before applying:
- An authenticated Ridgewater Star ID and password
- Optional - Email address of a person (or persons) who will provide a Letter of Recommendation
For more information about how to apply for scholarships, contact our office at:
For information about establishing a new scholarship, view our Guidelines for Establishing a Scholarship or contact:
Kelly Magnuson, Executive Director of the Ridgewater College Foundation