2021 Hutchinson Jaycees Water Carnival
Ridgewater College Disc Golf Tournament
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Location: Ridgewater College Disc Golf Course
Maximum 55 participants, non-sanctioned event
This event will follow Minnesota, CDC, and Ridgewater COVID-19 guidelines. While our hopes are that the May 6 announcement by Gov. Walz to lift outdoor social distancing and masks requirements will remain in place come event day, please watch for a pre-event email for event-day final details covering a wide variety of factors, including COVID. All aspects of the event will be outdoors. Wednesday, June 16 is an inclement weather alternate day.
4:45-5:15 pm – Check-in with refreshments and souvenir disc (masks required)
5:15 pm – Disc Golf Basics Clinic for those interested
5:20 pm – Player’s meeting
5:30 pm – Tee time (Sun sets about 9 p.m.) NOTE: this is 15 minutes earlier than past years
8:30 pm or so – NEW Post-course fun : Closest to Pin and Ring of Fire contests and prizes
Single Divisions and Entry Fees (includes souvenir disc and placing medals):
Junior (under 14 years) – $5 Age as of scheduled event day, June 15.
Recreational – $5 Typically shoots 3 or more over par per nine holes at South Park
Women’s – $5 Women who have played many rounds and possibly played in leagues or tournaments
Intermediate – $10 Typically shoots even par at South Park Disc Golf Course
Advanced – $20 Typically shoots 3 or more under par per nine holes at South Park
Additional Event Information – See Hutchinson campus course map.
- Format: Two rounds of 11-hole course for 22 holes total; simultaneous 11-hole start in division groups of 3-6.
(NOTE: Two temporary holes will be added to course to expand maximum participants from 45 to 55 in 2021)
- Disc Availability: If needed, a limited number of discs are available for use – see the online registration form option at the bottom of this page.
- Payout: Cash prizes in each division to be mailed. Minimum 3 participants per division.
- Refreshments: Free snacks during check in and prior to awards ceremony. NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED AT EVENT.
- Questions?: Contact Janet Meier or Shane Kruse with questions at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsors: Ridgewater College and Hutchinson Jaycees, with support from the Little Crow Disc Golf Club
Registration Deadline: Mon., June 14 at 4 p.m. for online registrations. Maximum: 55 participants for this one-evening event.
This online event form is managed through the Ridgewater College Foundation using its online donation form software. That being said please ignore and bypass the optional donation screen, message screen, and other donation options when registering for this event.
Approximately 10% of the registration price will be donated to the Little Crow Disc Golf Club for their assistance in running this event.