- The Fall 2020 scholarship application is closed.
- Award notifications have been sent.
- Students who received an award were notified via email on May 28, 2020. Be sure to check your Ridgewater College email account.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you must review and abide by the Scholarship Acceptance Terms.
- The scholarship application deadline was April 15, 2020.
- Spring 2021 scholarship application will open in early September 2020.
- Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
You can apply for Ridgewater College scholarships if…
- You have been accepted to Ridgewater College
- You have an active StarID and password
- You are not a Post-Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) student for the upcoming semester
- You plan to enroll in at least 6 credits for the upcoming semester
- You are in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or above, not suspended and not on warning)
- Important Scholarship Information
Note the scholarship application is separate from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) which offers state and federal grants, loans, and work study awards. These scholarships are administrated by the Ridgewater College Foundation and are offered in both the spring and fall. This page is updated each semester.
- Prepare Your Application
Scholarship & Data Coordinator