COVID-19 Exposure Reporting
If you are a student or an employee who:
- Has tested positive on a COVID-19 test, and/or
- Has had possible exposure to someone who has tested positive to the COVID-19 virus, and/or
- Are experiencing new or worsening symptoms (per CDC) matching those of COVID-19 that cannot be explained by other reasons,
please follow these three simple steps to help us keep you and our campus safe:
1) Notify our Safety Administrator (Tressa Lukes) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via text at 320-212-1556;
2) Submit our COVID-19 Exposure Reporting Formto provide details needed for contact tracing;
3) Notify your instructors or supervisor, and stay off campus until you connect with Tressa. (Faculty and staff may also notify Tressa, if they believe they are the first to learn of the student’s COVID situation).
For all questions or concerns on COVID symptoms, quarantining and reporting, please email us at email@example.com or text us at 320-212-1556.