Ridgewater College encourages all students and employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccinations are not required to be on campus. However, vaccinations and/or testing is required for employees and student athletes. Clinical internship sites may also have vaccination and/or testing requirements that may impact students.
For the convenience of students and staff, we’re hosting free, on-campus vaccination clinics at both of our campuses. Students who are vaccinated against COVID-19 between August 23, 2021 and November 15 will receive a $100 scholarship applied to their account.
Hutchinson Free Vaccination Clinics
Tues., Sept. 21 and Wed., Sept. 22, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Tues., Oct. 12 and Wed., Oct. 13, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Book your first dose at solvhealth.com/book-online/AaJJ5p
Willmar Vaccination Clinics
Wed., Oct. 6 and Thur., Oct. 7, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Wed., Oct. 27 and Thur., Oct. 28, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Book your first dose at solvhealth.com/book-online/0mvW5D
TWO VACCINE OPTIONS
Pfizer: Must be 12 years old or older
Johnson & Johnson: Must be 18 years old or older
*Parents must give consent for all minors and are required to be present for
children ages 12-15.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- You are required to wear a mask and comply with social distancing requirements.
- You need to confirm your first name, last name, date of birth, and home address.
- You do NOT need to show an ID.
- You do NOT need medical insurance.
Any degree seeking student enrolled in credit based courses who has been vaccinated since August 23, 2021 (start of fall semester) or gets vaccinated against COVID 19 between now and November 15, 2021 will receive a $100 scholarship on their account.
How to claim:
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Type “Proof of Vaccination” as the subject line
- Enter your full name and student ID (8 digits, all numbers) in the email
- Include a statement that says “I received my COVID19 vaccination on [date]” in the email message
- Attach a photo of your vaccination card or proof of vaccination
To learn more about vaccines, their efficacy, safety, or to find other vaccination clinics, visit the MDH COVID-19 Vaccine Page