- STATE-OF-THE-ART equipment and studios
- HANDS-ON experience through REQUIRED INTERNSHIPS
- INDUSTRY-EXPERIENCED faculty
- REAL-WORLD workflow experience
About the Program
Skills in photography are developed by a combination of lecture and laboratory experiences. Students will work and learn in a modern, state-of-the-art studio/program area. Our emphasis is on quality results in all aspects of photography.
Upon completion of the program, students can expect to be able to:
Operate a digital camera
- Demonstrate knowledge of portrait studio operation
- Demonstrate entry-level product photography skills (lighting, composition, positioning, camera handling)
- Have mastered Adobe Photoshop® software
- Communicate verbally and in writing at a level appropriate for the professional environment
Special Program Note: Students who enroll in the program are required to purchase a digital SLR (Single-Lens Reflex) type camera before the second semester of their first year. Other equipment such as computers and lighting equipment will be provided by the college. There is a lab fee to help cover the cost of digital media.