Summer Semester 2020, Fall Semester 2020, Spring Semester 2021, and Summer Semester 2021
Registration is now open for all 4 semesters
Current Degree-Seeking Students
All current students should meet with their advisor beginning February 18 to receive an access code necessary for registration.
- Technical Program Students
Students in possession of a registration access code may register beginning at 8 am on Monday, February 24. This includes technical students on both the Hutchinson and Willmar campuses.
- Transfer (AA/AS) Program Students
Students must meet with an advisor and obtain a registration access code unless they have completed 29 or more credits. Completed credits include courses that have been graded and transfer courses. Current courses that have not yet been graded do not count toward this requirement. Students in possession of a registration access code may register beginning at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, February 25th.
New Degree-Seeking Students
All new students will receive a letter inviting them to complete an online orientation.
Technical Program students will then sign up for designated advising and registration (OAR) day. New students must attend OAR before they will be able to register for classes.
- June 9, 2020 – 9:00 am – Technical programs – Willmar campus
- June 10, 2020 – 9:00 am – Technical programs – Hutchinson campus
- June 24, 2020 – 1:00 pm – Technical programs – Hutchinson campus
- June 25, 2020 – 1:00 pm – Technical programs – Willmar campus
For Transfer (AA/AS) and PSEO students who cannot make an individual appointment prior to August, you can choose from the dates below. These appointments can be made after completing an online orientation.
- August 4, 2020 – 9:00 am – Technical & Transfer programs – Hutchinson campus
- August 4, 2020 – 1:00 pm – PSEO students – Hutchinson campus
- August 6, 2020 – 9:00 am – Technical & Transfer programs – Willmar campus
- August 6, 2020 – 1:00 pm – PSEO students – Willmar campus
Non-Degree Seeking Students
Fall semester 2020 registration opens May 4, 2020.
Register in person or by telephone: 320-222-5971.
Please contact the records and registration office with any questions.